Sunday, December 7, 2008

friendship...

Both friends will think the other is busy...
then will not contact each other...
mayb thinking it will disturbing...
as time passes,both will think let the other to contact...
after that each will think why sud i contact first...
then ur love will be converted to hate...
finally without contact for long time,the memory become weak
then will forget each other...
i really don't want to be one of this kind... haha ^_^
that y we had a gathering at genting last month...
they r my fren since kindergarden...



Danny , Ricky , me and Alex...










su ting , me , yee chian , chiao pei , phei yee , alex
capture when q up for theme park game...
all r my fren since kindergarden...









The person seat beside me is Alex.
driving plane... we are still kid... haha...
last time play ball together, play truant together, hit ppl together. 1 of my best dude...

2 comments:

naku said...

wa...the plane wont patah meh

sUpEriCk said...

actually the plane had patah d naku...
just some photo editd only...
haha