Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nightmare!

This is a rude blog.
Please do beware too, this site is not for those under 18.
If you don't like your stayhere, move your mouse over to the (x) at the top right corner and gently left click on your mouse. THANK YOU.
Last night was a nightmare for 5 of us.
I really can't imagine how we get raped by them. Damn it!
I feel hatred with such defeat.
I am frustrated with our fucking mistake and teamwork.
I promise it will not happen anymore in my life.
We will fuck them back and shut the fuck up!

5 comments:

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

cool man cool man....angry doesnt help anything...
wat u all hav to do now is find out the mistakes and train on it!!

Vinss said...

if i go, result no same~~
^^

sUpEriCk said...

apo ni?

流浪无名 said...

Got u and CK oso lose ah???
Aduhai...

Anonymous said...

haha! calm down! lol 下次赢得比他们;漂亮多多就行了贝!!^^ and emm Vinss.. ehm ehm.. haha