Thursday, November 12, 2009

Raining day on Tuesday

Last few days went to class because of the presentation.
Class ended at 1.30pm and when i m going to take my car, the rain started.
OMG, i have to wait the rain stopped only can get to my car.
I waited for 15 min but it still raining heavily and then i saw a woman came to me and asked me "Do u want to borrow my umbrella?"
Then i answered her "YES, Thank you so much."
and the moment i just realize she was Madam Tan, our English tutor last time.
I dunno izzit she still remember me or not but i know she was kind + helpful.
I dunno why my ex class rep hate her so much!

3 comments:

Vinss said...

LOL!!! give her a kiss as reward then... XD

~SaMSoN WaI wAi~ said...

come on..v love Madam Tan lo...she is really kind!!

哈哈ck的blog said...

i miss madam TAN too. The vocab word that she told me i still remember, erectile disfunction.lol