Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

my new year resolution for year 2010;
- earning of at least 1 to 2 thousand per month
- graduation from college

- go on a holiday out of Malaysia
- stay alive until year 2011 for my next resolution

Happy New Year to everyone of u, may year 2010 be a superb year and successful for everyone.
If 2009 it's not a good year for u, 2010 would be a much more better year.
I bet everyone will be busy tonite, spending time with their family or love one around the city to catch the firework show.
As for me,
I'll be with my friends i think, having dinner and drinking beer with my friends.
Anyway, 2009 has been a great year for me and i think 2010 would be greater.

Enough for now, Happy Holiday and stay alive.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Vinss said...

happy new year boss...
=)
all the best in new year...